Magic Beach is, well, a magical beach in an island that already boasts several other beautiful beaches. Kos island is an excellent destination if swimming and suntanning is your idea of the perfect holiday.
- Name: Magic Beach
- Location: Kos island, Greece
Click here to see it on the map and to get directions
- Overall Rating: 5/5 :
- Joy Index (What the Water Felt Like): 5/5
- Beach Berm: Sand
- Seafloor: Sand and rock in places
- Access: A paved road will bring you to Magic beach, and you will find plenty of parking in the vicinity.
- Amenities: There is a restaurant within walking distance, and you will find plenty of parasols for hire.
Magic Beach is one of the best beaches we visited in Greece. It’s very relaxing, with ample space to absorb even the largest crowds.
The beach is very wide and lined with soft sand and the water is crisp (some might say it’s cold).
The beach slopes abruptly toward the deep end, so it might not be a good beach for children.
In certain areas, you have to enter the water through some very large an slippery rocks, but the water is fantastic, so it’s worth the hustle.
On the east end is an organized group of parasols that hosts naturists (Exotic beach). There is no signage alerting visitors, so if you want to avoid the scene, head for the west (your right as you face the water) after you park.
Click here for information on more Kos island beaches